Palmer Pads is trusted by all major manufacturers including Kone, Otis, Schindler, & TK Elevator.
About Palmer Pads
At Palmer Pads we pride ourselves on making the finest quality elevator pads in the industry. We offer the best combination of quality, selection and delivery – plus the most extensive line of hanging solutions to ensure our pads can protect every elevator interior.
Palmer Pads are specifically designed to protect the cab walls of passenger, residential, and freight elevators. We carry an extensive inventory of hooks, studs, and adjustable clamps to securely hang protective pads from any elevator cab.
Most orders ship within two to five business days and same day “Rush” shipping is available upon request. Please call for details.
- Superior Impact Resistant Core – Long lasting protection from dents and scratches
- Fire Retardant – All Palmer® Pads conform to ASME A17.1/CSA B44 Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators and are flame retardant in accordance with ASTM E84 Class A
- Lockstitch, 1″ Zigzag Quilting – Every stitch is knotted for better wear
- Rugged Polyester & Nylon Thread – Stands up to years of use
- Same Material On Both Sides of Pads – Uniform appearance front and back – making some pads reversible
- Matching Heavy Duty Vinyl Binding – Extra durable edges and a finished style
- Made in the USA – Custom manufactured in Boston, MA
Request a Quote and Get a Response in 24 Hours
Elevator Pad Colors and Materials
Palmtuff® Vinyl pads are made with durable vinyl-reinforced polyester and are designed to protect elevator interiors during regular use.
Deluxe Heavy-Duty Vinyl
Deluxe Heavy-Duty Vinyl pads are made with heavy-duty vinyl-reinforced polyester and are designed to protect cabs while moving furniture and supplies on a continuous basis. Deluxe pads are ideal for freight elevators.
Deluxe Royal Blue
Deluxe Nutmeg Brown
Deluxe Slate Grey
Deluxe Light Grey
Rugged Canvas pads are made with heavy-duty canvas and are designed to provide superior protection and a richer appearance for upscale interiors.